In the course you will learn both the leadership and diving skills required to become a dive leader, combined with a strong theoretical background.
The Divemaster program consists of two modules:
- The Dive Guide, where you will learn how to organize underwater expeditions.
- The Science of Diving speciality where you will learn all the theoretical concepts related to recreational diving.
By combining the Dive Guide course with the Science of Diving speciality you'll become a Divemaster. This will allow you to guide divers all over the world and assist instructors with their training.
Get a chance to travel while working and get started on your new career!
- Dive Guide Course
- Science of Diving speciality
- Diving equipment
- Be at least 18 years old
- Stress & Rescue course (or equivalent)
- First Aid course
- Be an SSI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)