Take the lead, start teaching students and initate new divers, become a Assistant Instructor!
The Dive Control Specialist course focuses on the diving skills required to introduce new students to diving as well as the pedagogical formation required to teach efficiently.
During the intensive course you will learn:
- How to teach Open Water Diver skills in the pool
- How to teach the theory for the Open Water Diver program
- How to perform the Try Scuba program
- How to give the Scuba Skills Update class
You'll become a fully equipped assistant instructor ready to start working and will also be able to teach some of the SSI specialities both in and out of the water and will be ready to attent the next instructor seminar!
Courses start every week, with possibilities of an internship program. Contact us to discuss your future!
- Assistant Instructor course
- Course Material
- Diving Gear
- SSI Divemaster certificacion (or equivalent)